Greens plants are $3.00 each for a 4 pack, 6 pack or 2″ pot
GREENS PLANT VARIETIES
Broccoli – Blend, a mix of Dutch varieties producing over a long season.
– Nutri-Bud, an early broccoli, developed by Alan Kapuler, Seeds of Change
– Waltham, Italian Green Sprouting, compact solid head & a large crop side shoots.
Brassica Mix – Broccoli Blend, a mix of Dutch varieties
– Brussel’s Sprouts, Bedford Fillbasket, a heirloom variety.
– Cabbage, Early Jersey Wakefield a small headed variety.
– Cauliflower, Snowball, a beautiful, delicious white head.
Brussel’s Sprouts – Bedford Fillbasket, a prolific variety from England.
Cabbage – Early Jersey Wakefield, a delicious early variety with cone shaped heads.
Cauliflower – Snowball, self wrapping for a pure white head, best to mature in cool weather.
Celery – Ventura a prolific variety, grows well in the Pacific Northwest.
Chard – Rainbow, a mix of red, orange, yellow & pink colours beautiful in the garden.
– Rhubarb, a beautiful red stemmed, red veined variety with delicious flavour
– Green, a tender, delicious variety very hardy.
Kale -Red Russian, a tender tasty red ribbed variety with frilly, wavy leaves resembling oak.
–Lacinato, a delicious smoky green Italian variety, known also as Tuscan Kale.
– Dwarf Blue Scotch, a delicious curly mossy green variety from Scotland.
Lettuce – Mix of different colours & varieties, frilled leaf, romaine, oak leaf and butterhead.
Sorrel – French, beautiful lime green leaves with a lemony taste.